DJ Carl Hamm's Blog *~*~*~*~*~

~*~ LISTEN to “If Music Could Talk” Sundays 7-9pm EST on WRIR 97.3LPFM online or on your radio ~*~
~*~SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES~*~
~*~Podcasts~*~
http://carlhamm.net

Saturday, May 15, 2010

KICKSTARTER PROJECT - Research trip to Malaysia - meet artists, ask for interviews, discuss possible CD compilation

Click the window below to go to the Kickstarter page and watch my PROJECT VIDEO



If you'd like to email me comments, information, or helpful suggestions regarding this project , you can now reach me at carlitoyehyeh at yahoo dot com

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Oh, DJ. Wish I could do likewise. Travel round SE Asia to research music. Lucky fellow!

When you reach Singapore, let me know. I'll buy you a good lunch at Little India! Then you can brief me on Hindustani and Tamil music.
Cheers.

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Mary said...

Wow, this is tripping me out. I used to live in Richmond (worked at the T-D) and am now living in Malaysia and am a big music fan. I've not looked into this genre before but now am inspired to! I would be happy to buy you a beer when you're here and see if I can help. Also, there's a Jalan P Ramlee not too far away in KL. :) Ping me on Twitter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 photo DEVI_SARASVATI_by_VISHNU108.gif